Translate

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Jeb Bush is running for President, appealing to the Radical Right

Here is the latest article I've seen about Jeb Bush taking a Radical Right viewpoint. And below is a short blog from July 15, 2012. I think I was just too early in my prediction.

I first thought this in late '09 when I read that Jeb Bush had attended a Rand Paul fundraiser. Everywhere I've posted it someone says,  "No way." Well, way.  This criticism of Romney from fellow Republicans is unprecedented. Republicans don't do that; they hold coronations. I still think that Romney is a dark-horse, willing or unwilling, for the next King Bush. I think he (Bush) will incorporate just enough of the Ron Paul libertarianism for Rand Paul to accept the VP slot and to gather votes that Romney just can't get. If I'm wrong, I'm only wrong, but if I'm right I claim 2 (now 4) years of braggin' rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment