Translate

Monday, January 13, 2014

I might be part of your musical genome!

Words can't explain what Pandora Radio can do for an artist's self-esteem. I'm listening to Burl Dunn Radio right now, Day One. When it starts with Jorma Kaukonen and includes Johnny Cash, well now ... I'm not in it for the money. Let those who already made it holler about the cheap pay; I'm getting paid right now and no one can ever take that from me!
Kent Finlay, of the Cheatham Street Warehouse and Woodshed Studios used that line in a song about a cowboy's rodeo buckle. I couldn't have done it without Kent and Sterling Finlay, Big John Mills, Johnny Arredondo, Russell Tanner, engineer. Sterling's sister Halley Anna pointed me in the right direction; didn't know her at the time. Thanks all.


No comments:

Post a Comment