Translate

Monday, July 23, 2012

a fantasy ... saving JFK's life

The older I get the more I believe I witnessed a coup; The United States of America was taken over by the military industrial/secret agencies complex on November 22, 1963. If only I had been there with My Magical Horse. Hear it here.
We fought a Civil War to just BEGIN the process of putting slavery in out past - America's original sin. Now, I believe we have a new sin and that is the mute acceptance of EVERYTHING OUR GOVERNMENT SAYS ABOUT VIOLENCE AND WAR without question. Who will ever tell us the truth? Are they ALL dead now? I don't think so, but the USA is. It's the HOMELAND. As George Carlin said, "America is a club, and you and I ain't in it." See his great three minutes on YouTube here. Foul language alert. Truth alert.
Here's something gentler, My Magical Horse and I save JFK here.

No comments:

Post a Comment